Pages

Even Fewer.


[Dimas Ardian]

Lately,
I've been hearing and watching
people mention this,

'Many are called but
few are chosen.'

I'd like to issue a
gentle,
but crucial reminder
that it doesn't end there.

The full truth is,

Many are called.
Few are chosen.

But fewer are found
Faithful.

So it's not about being
appointed for something,

but
Living it out -

in good and bad times,
in success and failures,
at ease and in pressure,
in laughter and in tears,
in appreciation and in depreciation.

The ones who win
aren't those who run the race -

but those who
Finish it,

be it
slow or supersonic.

Everyone desires to be great.

Few are willing to pay the price of
discipline.

But even fewer
Finish
because, very few,

understand the delight of
staying in it,
sprint, jog, walk or crawl,

they never look back and regret
but
are focused ahead -

I hear you cheering me on
I see you smiling back at me
When I cannot run anymore
You carry me
and say,

'We will finish.'

*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS