Pages

Carrying In Me.


[The G-20 spouses - Joel Ryan]

'I can never separate my
visions and dreams
from my life.

My total life is
involved in them.

While I live,
they will live.

If I die,
they will die.

We are together.'

Dr Yonggi Cho

*
Miracles always involve
Dreaming.

If you can't dream,
you can't accomplish anything.

Be pregnant
with your dream.

Carry
the visions and dreams in you

and
let it
Grow.

As it gets bigger,
they become so real that
you cannot doubt.

It is like telling a 7 months pregnant woman,

'There is no baby in there.',
just because you can't
see the baby yet.

She'll shoot back at you,

'Are you crazy?
The baby is in me.'

Just because you can't see it
neither means it doesn't exist
nor
it is dead.

What is your baby?

Love
it.

Be patient
with it.

Focus on
it.

Nurture
it.

Be faithful
to it.

Have faith
in it.

Don't abort it
when you can't see it yet.

Let it grow.

As it gets bigger,
you will see it forming.

At the right time,
it will be born

and what priceless delight
it will bring.

*
Faith, hope and love.
The greatest of all is
Love.

And
Love,
never fails,

it never
gives up.

*





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS